Last update: 8/29/2016
All (or some) of the following checks are in place for orders processing to ensure that all of the order elements are valid to ship. Order processing time within the fulfillment system can take from 15-30 mins.
Below is the order workflow steps our system processes your orders:
- Copied Order Check*
- Order contains at least one line item for shipment
- Shipping Instructions/Notes *Orders will go on hold until cleared*
- Order Type Setup (Club, Daily, Special or OnSite)
- *This check is where the shipment notification is assigned*
- Cool Pack configuration. More info HERE.
- Ship-To Address validation; will stop if containing a PO Box
- Address validation check*:
- Address line items have a character limit of 30 Characters (including spaces) per line:
- Company Name
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- City, State, Zip
- Download USPS abbreviated City and States - used by UPS/FedEx.
- Shipping State setup
- Sufficient Vintage Funds Balance*
- Shipping Required License*
- Shipping Permit setup
- Consumer Permit setup* - AL
- Dry zip code*
- State Volume limits*
- Label Registration*
- Price Posting*
- Confirmation of available inventory
- Check Delivery Area
- Future Requested Ship Date
- Determination of Weather Hold*
- Check if Order is Auto-Released*
* Depending on your account setup, these checks may not apply to your orders.
Orders that contain missing or unrecognized order data will fail in “Orders Needing Action”. Specific order attributes can be fixed from this page and retried within the system for reprocessing.