Change or Add a Price to a SKU
Last update: 7/24/2015
SKU prices are required for reporting shipments to 3-Tier states and when submitting a carrier claim.
- Go to Orders >> View Orders on the fulfillment portal
- Search for your order/s using either the quick search order field
- Click into the order to view the Order Details
- Click on "Edit this Order" located on the upper right of the page
- Change or add a price to a sku by clicking the edit option next to the line number:
- A small window will popup and from there you will be able to change the "Unit Price". - the price per bottle.
- Edit/add the unit price, when complete click the "Save" icon to save or Discard Changes icon to delete the edit and start over.
- Order editing pages show original price – Unit Price (On Order) and revised column will reflect your changes– Unit Price (New Amount).
- When finished with your edit, click on "Save Changes" to save or Discard Changes to delete edit and start over.