Last update: 3/9/2018
Packing Slip Setup
Customized packing slips are available at no charge and can include your logo, a gift message and a marketing message. Packing Slips may be configured by clients via the WineDirect Portal.
If you would like to have a customized packing slip, please provide:
A high resolution copy of your logo (format: .jpg). The Packing Slip program will resize the image to fit within a 3 inch radius on the packing slip.
A marketing message. There is a character limits of 700 including spaces and will be printed on each Packing Slips.
A gift message. The gift message cannot exceed 240 characters including spaces and must be submitted on an order to print on the Packing Slip.
Creating a packing slip
- Choose Administration, Packing Slip Templates.
- Choose the account you wish to update from the drop down menu and select Go.
- Choose Create New Packing Slip Template and name your template.
- Select Yes if you would like to add a .JPG logo and click on “Select” to browse for your logo.
- Select No if you would like to opt-out of adding a logo to your Packing Slip.
- Copy and paste your marketing message into the Marketing Message field.
- Leave the Marketing Message blank if you wish to not add anything.
- Choose Save.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon for a preview of the Packing Slip.
- If you wish to make any edits, click on the note and pencil icon.
Assigning a Packing Slip
- In the same Packing Slip page, scroll to the bottom to Assign Packing Slip Templates.
- Choose the order type to associate with the Packing slip.
- Choose the template you recently created and save.
All packing slips print in black and white and are included in Daily orders.