Last update: 5/24/18
Temperature Controlled Trucks
REFRIGERATED TRUCKS FROM NAPA VALLEY (WDI)
To facilitate shipments to the Midwest, East Coast and Southern states, WineDirect offers refrigerated line haul trucking services from our Napa Valley (WDI) fulfillment center to Ohio, Texas and Florida, protecting your wine from extreme temperatures without the added expense of air shipping.
- Time in transit: 5 to 8 days
- Cost: same as ground shipping
Northern Route Via Ohio:
- Weekly service available year-round
- UPS (use carrier code CST8): AL, AR, CT, DC,DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NH, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA,VT, WI & WV
- FedEx (use carrier code CST9): AR, CT, DC, DE, IA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NH, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI & WV
Southern Route Via Texas and Florida:
- Peak season weekly service available starting April 6, 2018
- This is a FedEx ONLY (use carrier code CST9) route with service to AL, FL, GA, LA & TX
- Weight-based fulfillment rates are calculated using WDI as the origin facility.
- Orders without the CST8 and CST9 codes will NOT be loaded onto the temperature-controlled trucks and will be handed off to the carrier for standard delivery.
To print out this information, please click here.
For Information about Temp control Servicing Paso Robles and Santa Maria Please Click Here