- Cancelling an Out Request
Cancelling an Inventory Out Request
Now you have the ability to cancel an Inventory Out request via the fulfillment portal.
After processing an inventory out, there is 2 ways to cancel an inventory Out request:
Option 1 to cancel:
- Go to “View Inventory Out Requests” to look up the inventory Out requested.
- Selecting the red “” icon, to proceed with cancelling the order.
- A pop up window confirming your request will appear. Selecting “OK” to proceed with your request and “Cancel” to back out (closing the window).
- After cancelling, a confirmation window will appear.
Option 2 to cancel:
- Go to “View Inventory Out Requests”to look up the inventory Out in the quick search field.
- Type in your Inventory Out request and select “Go”:
- Select the “Cancel this Order” button will allow you to cancel the order.
- After selecting the cancel button, a pop up window will appear. Selecting “OK” to proceed with the cancellation request and selecting “Cancel” to not proceed.
- Once cancelled, a confirmation window will appear. Selecting “Close” button to close the pop up window.
For questions or permission to enable this feature, please contact your account manager.