Last update: 7/9/19
How to upload an order with our manual spreadsheet template:
- Log into the fulfillment portal and go to Orders >> Upload Orders
- Select the Account you would like to upload the order, default file format is (Excel (xls & xlsx file types).
- Please create a unique Batch name for your upload, this can be anything that is meaningful to you- a date, an event name or anything else that will identify the Batch for you.
- Select the file to upload >> proceed to upload your orders by selecting the "Next" button. Download our excel manual spreadsheet.
- The next screen is a preview of your order details; prior to submission. If the information in the spreadsheet is incomplete, an error will appear on the screen prompting you on what action/s to take to upload your file.
- Proceed "Submit" button to load your orders.
- To complete your order submission, a small window will appear for you to confirm your password(this is the same as your login password). >> "Submit"
- Step 3 has been completed and your orders will process within in Order Management system. Approx processing time for the orders to cycle into the Fulfillment Portal is 30 minutes. The order submission status will be displayed upon upload to confirm that the order data was submitted successfully.
- You can monitor your order submission thorugh the system by going to Order Batch Summary of our portal.
Our Order Uploader is a web based system used to submit orders. Some of our Third Party Partners using the order upload option are:
File formats supported by WineDirect are:
- Microsoft Access (.mbd)
- Excel - When using the Excel file format, a header row containing field names is required.
- XML Files
- CSV Order Files - When using the CSV file format, a header row should not be included and please use quote delimiters.
- Text Files (*.xml, *.csv, *.txt, *.xls, *.xlsx)