Changing an Address
For delivery restrictions and recommendations concerning COVID-19, please click here.
Addresses can be changed prior to shipment. Please note that addresses can be changed only if the order is on hold and not showing a status of “Sent to WMS.”
- Go to the View Orders page to search for the specific order you would like to you would like to change the address.
- Click the link of the order number (either your “Customer Order No.” or the “WineDirect Order Number”). Clicking either number will bring you to the order details page.
- Click on “Change the Address” button at the top of the upper right corner, to proceed with your request.
A popup window will appear, and from here you will be able to make changes.
Please note that each line has a character limitation as outlined below:
Name: 30 characters (including spaces)
Company Name: 30 characters (including spaces)
Address Line 1: 30 characters (including spaces)
Address Line 2: 8 characters (including spaces)
- You have the option to "Check" to verify the address through Experian/USPS database.
- Selecting "Save Changes" will apply the corrected/updated address to the order.
- A popup will appear confirming your request.
- Checking the small box will confirm the order will be sent to a residential address
- Proceed with “OK” to save your changes, or “Cancel” to cancel your request.
- Once changes have been applied, a confirmation window will appear. Selecting the “Close” button will close the pop up.
Please email Csoperations@winedirect.com or call 707-603-4011 if you have any questions or need additional information.