Gift Sets & Pick-to-Order
Gift Set (GSET)
A pre-assembled group of products packaged together and submitted under one SKU#.
Pick to Order (PTO)
A group of products submitted under one SKU# that requires multiple picks and does not need to be pre-assembled in advance.
Please complete our GSET/PTO Form for all new Gift Set or Pick To Order SKUs and save the file with your company name and date (MMDDYY). For example: AcmeVineyards_GSET_091215.xls. Please use underscores ( _ ) instead of spaces. Completed formats can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If a GSET requires custom packaging please reach out to your Account Manager to review. Custom packaging supplied by WineDirect will be invoiced and subject to standard payment terms.
Fulfillment GSET Process & Project Builds
1. Submit A completed Product Setup Form
- The form can be found on the WD Fulfillment Portal Here. Or Enter “Product Setup Form” in the upper left corner search box of your Fulfillment Portal.
- Submit a completed Product Setup Form via email to email@example.com.
- Your Account Coordinator will setup the individual component SKUs for the GSETs, which need to be setup prior to the GSET (Master/Parent SKU) setup form is submitted.
2. Submit a Completed GSET Form
- The form can be found above on this page. Or enter “Gift Sets & Pick-to-Order” in the upper left corner search box of the Fulfillment Portal.
- Submit a completed GSET form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy your Account Manager.
- Your Account Coordinator will setup the GSET SKU(s) in your account.
3. Submit an INVENTORY IN
- Once all SKUs for all the products (wine, tissue, boxes, etc.) are setup, an Inventory IN request can be submitted via the WineDirect Portal at https://www.winedirect.com/ under the Products tab.
4. Product Confirmation
- Confirm that all products have been received in and are on hand prior to requesting the GSET / Project Build request with your Account Manager.
5. GSET / Project Request Quantity
- Email your Account Manager the build request and include SKU #’s and quantity of sets to be built. If applicable, please include photos of completed project with your request. Tissue wrapping requires a Project Build.
- Bi-Coastal Clients: Please note ALL GSET / Project Builds must be completed at our WDI facility, once completed you may submit an Inter-Transfer request to GLW
6. GSET/ Project Builds
- Your Account Manager will submit the request to our Projects Team and provide you an estimated turn-around time. Please note that builds requests are “first-come, first-served”.
- During the busy gifting season of September thru December, we recommend submitting build requests a minimum of 4 weeks prior to when you would like to ship.
- Builds are billed @ $40 per labor hour with a 1 hour minimum, billed in full-hour increments, plus materials.
- Break-downs are billed at $40 per labor hour with a 1 hour minimum, billed in full-hour increments.
- Once the build(s) have been completed and adjusted into your Inventory, your Account Manager will advise of the completion.