The Inventory IN request and View Inventory functionality have been consolidated into one centralized page.
SEARCH FOR AN INVENTORY IN:
There are two ways to search on this page:
Search by the Order Number (IN Number) or Reference Number.
Filters can be applied based on the desired search. Column name details are below:
Filter Status details:
CREATE AN INVENTORY IN:
1. Log into the Fulfillment Portal >> Products >> Inventory In Requests:
2. Select the "Create" button to enter a new In request:
3. Once selected, a popup window will appear to enter in the Supplier, Reference Number and the warehouse.
4. Selecting the "Create" button to start the draft of the Inventory In request.
5. In the Inventory In details page, the In will be in a "Draft" status that can be modified before submitting.
Editable fields (before submitting):
6. There are 2 ways to enter SKUs to the Inventory In request:
a. Manually enter in the Customer SKU.
b. Via spreadsheet (to mass upload products in one sweep).
7. To process the In for receiving, select button to process the Inventory In down to HighJump. The Order Status of the In, will change from "Draft' to "Submitted" after selecting the "Submit" button.
CANCELLING AN IN:
Inventory In requests may be cancelled. Any items received on the In request, will not be available to cancel and will generate an error popup.
There are two methods to cancel an Inventory In:
1. Selecting the cancel button, , located on the right side of the general search results.
2. Via the Inventory in details page, selecting the button, located at the upper left of the details page.
The email for an Inventory In request will send immediately after the In is received and/or closed.
Once inventory has been received in on the product(s), the email notification will send to the email setup for notifications.
Tip: Double checking the email notification setup on the Email Preferences page is recommended for Suppliers (Wineries) to check their preferences.
Finding the Email notification can be located after an In Order has been received in the details:
Selecting the button. Once selected a popup window will show a copy of the receipt sent out to the Supplier/Winery.
Q: Is there a limit of the reference field for the Notes field?
A: Yes - the character limit is 1024 (with spaces)
Q: Is there a limit to how many line items a user can upload for one Inventory In?
A: No, but if there is an Inventory with large number of SKUs, the recommendation is to wait approximately 30 seconds (or so) before submitting the In.
Q: Where do I find the subinventory for the spreadsheet to bulk upload items?
A: The subinventory can be found in the Inventory In details (in Draft mode) once created; the "Subinventory" drop down will reveal available subinventories assigned to the Supplier/Winery/Owner.
RECEIVING/FORCE CLOSING IN's:
If there is an Inventory In that has partial receiving records and the winery/receiving team would like to force close the In order, there is an option to "Close" (force close) the partial In.
By selecting the "Close" icon, it will close the partial received In and the status will change from "Processing" to "Closed".
For inventory directly delivered to our facility, kindly give our Receiving Team a heads up by emailing ITR@winedirect.com and adding the respective Inventory IN request # on the company line along with "WineDirect" or "Receiving" along with including the Inventory IN request # as a reference # on the label.
These extra steps will help to ensure timely receipt of the inventory.