Moving inventory to reserve or hold inventory for upcoming releases, club allocations and/or projects is simply done with a few clicks!
- Go to the "Products" tab on the WineDirect Fulfillment Portal and select "Move Inventory"
- If applicable, select the warehouse
- Select the Subinventory from where the inventory will be moved from. *Hint: default subinventory is "Primary" for all products.*
- Click the "Add Products" button and enter the items and quantities you would like to move, adding one at a time.
- If you made an error on the product or quantities, simply delete the product (Select the "X" box located on the left to the Owner SKU) to remove it from the request. Re-enter your product SKU with the corrected amount.
- Once you have entered the product(s), select the "Submit the Order" button to complete the Inventory Move.
- If you wish to start over or cancel your move request, selecting "Start Over" will reset/cancel.
- All moves will be reflected immediately in your inventory listing and can be visible in the Inventory Activity & Owned Inventory Pages.