All products WineDirect will be shipping must be setup and received into our system. The Product Setup Form describes details about the products WD will be shipping. In addition to products, WD requires that SKUs be used for each piece of insert or collateral. Insert or collateral SKUs must be included on all orders you would like them shipped with.
- 1-19 SKUs setup within 2 business days of request.
- 20+ SKUs may take up to 5 business days.
- In the Product Setup Form, the required fields are highlighted in yellow.
- Your "Client SKU" can be any combination of letters or numbers. SKUs are case sensitive; please submit SKUs with upper case letters.
- You may wish to include a custom description in the Packing Slip Column which will be displayed on the packing slip.
- WD requires SKU #'s on each piece of collateral included in a shipment.
- For wine products shipping through the 3-Tier channel: You may include compliance information, such as approval dates, and/or registration status, in the far right of the form.
- Matching COLAs and bottle labels may be needed as well, depending upon the state shipping methods (3-Tier).This is not required for product setups.*
- Client SKU character limit is 25 characters (with spaces,dashes, underscores, etc).
Please email completed forms to CSOperations@winedirect.com. Our Client Services team will send a confirmation once all SKUs have been setup.
After product(s) are set up in our system, you can submit your Inventory IN request.
When a winery uses our fulfillment and ecommerce services, we will assist you with the setup your account for Product Sync. Read more about Product Sync Details HERE.